Latest Jobs notifications regarding Central government / sarkari naukri , Banks, RRB, SSC, UPSC, PSU, All state govt,State public service commissions recruitment.
✅ Latest Government Jobs in Central & State Govt List
- SMC Bharti 2023 Apply NOW for 78 post
- IRMA Recruitment for Trainee (IT & Systems) Posts 2023
- Rajasthan Agriculture Supervisor Recruitment 2023(430 post) Notification OUT, Apply Online
- Rajasthan Sanganak Vacancy 2023 Notification OUT for 583 Posts, Apply Online
- UPSSSC Auditor Recruitment 2023 Notification OUT for 530 Posts, Apply Online
- CGPDTM Examiner Recruitment 2023 ,553 POST Quality Council of India
- Rajasthan ANM Recruitment 2023 Notification,2058 Vacancies, Apply Online
- Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2023 Notification, Check Eligibility and All Details
- NJILOMD Recruitment 2023 Apply 68 Technician -1, Laboratory Attendant Vacancy
- RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023 Notification and Online Form
- JMF Recruitment 2023 for manager ,Executive, Jr.Executive
- GERMI Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts 2023
- VSSC Recruitment 2023, 61 Scientist/ Engineer Post Last Date 21.07.2023
- IBPS Clerk 2023 Notification(6000+ Vacancy) Released for CRP-13, Check Details and Apply Online
- UPSC Recruitment 2023: Bumper recruitment for officer posts in UPSC, apply from here
✅ Government Jobs – Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the Government Jobs available in India?
More than One Lakh Government vacancies available in 2021. Following vacancies are Top Govt Jobs in India.
(1) UPSC Civil Service Exam
(2) SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam
(3) SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam
(4) Railway Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
(5) IBPS Banking Exam – Clerk, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officers, Assistants, Management Trainees
(6) Railway Level 1 Posts
(7) Railway Group D posts
(8) Railway Para Medical Staff
(9) Police Jobs – Constables, Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Inspector etc.
(10) Banking Jobs – Clerk, Attendants, Assistants, Officer, Managers etc.
(11) PSU Jobs – Engineers, Trainees, Technician, Apprentices, Executives, Professionals etc.
How can I apply for government jobs online?
Visit eNaukari, then click Govt Jobs column page and get latest active Government Jobs details. Click and visit your qualification and designation based Govt Jobs notification. Read detailed advertisement and click ‘Apply Online’ link to register your details online and pay application fee on or before closing date.
What are sections available in eNaukari Govt Jobs page?
Government Jobs separated in different categories like Education wise Govt Jobs, Qualification / Designation wise Government Jobs, Latest Government Jobs Info, Public Service Commission wise Government Jobs and PSU wise Govt Jobs.
What is the age eligibility for Government Jobs?
Minimum 18 years old for most of the fresher govt jobs. Maximum 56 years for deputation posts. Maximum age differ for post and designation wise.
Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and plus 10 years for Persons with Disabilities.
What is the minimum Qualification for Government Jobs?
Minimum VIII Standard (8th Class) Pass, 10th / SSLC / Matric / SSC / Xth std Pass, 10+2 / Higher Secondary / 12th class / XII std Pass, ITI, Diploma, B.E.. B.Tech, Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B. Com, BCA, BBA etc.) and Post Graduation (M.Sc., M.Com, M.A., M.Phil, MCA, MBA, M.E., M.Tech, Ph.D.)
Which government job is easy to get in India?
Railway, Teaching and Banking Government Jobs are easy to apply and get this job easily. Most of the state and central govt vacancies opening in Lower Level (Group C, Group D) and Middle Level Management posts. The Middle and Lower Level posts selection based on Written / Online Examination only or Test with Interview.
Why government jobs are the best in India?
Government Jobs are most secured, respect and prestigious jobs in India. If you employed in Central or State Government Sectors, your life has been settled. Govt sector jobs like Banking, Railway and PSU has continue to provide all benefits like medical, home loan, travel and Retirement benefits etc.