AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For Group A and Teacher Vacancies
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Guwahati invites online applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of following Group A Faculty Positions and Various teaching positions in College of Nursing.
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
Vacancies in Nursing College
|Name of Post||No of Vacancies|
|Professor cum Principal Nursing College||01|
|Associate Professor (Reader)||02|
|Lecturer in Nursing||03|
|Tutor / Clinical instructor in Nursing||17|
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment Age Limit
- Professor: Up to 55 years
- Associate Professor: Up to 50 years
- Lecturer: Up to 50 years
- Tutor: Up to 35 years
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment Salary
- Professor (Group A): Level 14-A (₹ 37,400-67,000+ AGP ₹ 10,500/- as per 6 th CPC)
- Additional Professor (Group A): Level 13-A2 (₹ 37,400-67,000 + AGP ₹ 9,500/- as per 6 th CPC)
- Associate Professor (Group A): Level 13-A1 (₹ 37,400-67,000 + AGP ₹ 9,000/- as per 6 th CPC)
- Assistant Professor (Group A): Level 12 (₹ 15,600-39,100 + AGP ₹ 8,000/- as per 6 th CPC)
- Professor cum Principal: Level 13 of the Pay Matrix (₹ 1,23,100 – 2,15,900/-)
- Associate Professor (Reader): Level-12 of Pay Matrix (₹ 78,800 – 2,09,200/-)
- Lecturer in Nursing: Level -11 of the Pay Matrix (₹ 67,700 – 2,08,700/-)
- Tutor: Level-10 of the Pay Matrix (₹ 56,100 – 1,77,500/-)
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment Educational Qualifications
Group A Faculty Posts:
(1) A medical Qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of third schedule should also fulfil the conditions specified in section 13(3) of the Act.)
(2) A postgraduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
(AND / OR)
(3) M.Ch. for surgical super specialties and D.M. for Medical super specialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
College of Nursing Posts:
(1) Master’s Degree in Nursing from a recognized Institution/ University.
(2) B.Sc. Nursing/ Post B.Sc. Nursing Degree for Tutor / Clinical Instructor Posts.
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment Experience:
- Professor: 11 years teaching and/ or research experience.
- Associate Professor: 04 years teaching and/ or research experience.
- Additional Professor: 08 years teaching and/ or research experience.
- Assistant Professor: 01 years teaching and/ or research experience.
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment Selection Process
AIIMS Guwahati Recruitment Application Fee
|For General / OBC / EWS||₹ 1500/-|
|For SC / ST / PwBD / Women||Nil|
Last date Schedule
- 1st cut-off date: 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in Employment News / Rojgar Samachar.
- 2nd cut-off date: Will be published on the institute website.
- 3rd cut-off date: Will be published on the institute website.
- Last date of online application :As on cut-off date Last date of receipt of the hard copies of online applications: 15 days from the last date of online application.
|Apply Online Link (Faculty Group A)||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link (Nursing Faculty)||Click Here|
|Notification PDF (Faculty Group A)||Click Here|
|Notification PDF (Nursing Faculty)||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|Check Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Download Android App||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|