Apply To 371463 Graduate Jobs On eNaukari.in, Jobs for Any Graduate Passed, #1 Job Portal In India. Explore Graduate Pass Job Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
✅ Latest Government Jobs 2022 for Graduates / Any Bachelor Degree List:
- SMC Bharti 2023 Apply NOW for 78 post
- IRMA Recruitment for Trainee (IT & Systems) Posts 2023
- Rajasthan Agriculture Supervisor Recruitment 2023(430 post) Notification OUT, Apply Online
- Rajasthan Sanganak Vacancy 2023 Notification OUT for 583 Posts, Apply Online
- UPSSSC Auditor Recruitment 2023 Notification OUT for 530 Posts, Apply Online
- CGPDTM Examiner Recruitment 2023 ,553 POST Quality Council of India
- Rajasthan ANM Recruitment 2023 Notification,2058 Vacancies, Apply Online
- Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 2023 Notification, Check Eligibility and All Details
- NJILOMD Recruitment 2023 Apply 68 Technician -1, Laboratory Attendant Vacancy
- RPSC Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Recruitment 2023 Notification and Online Form
- JMF Recruitment 2023 for manager ,Executive, Jr.Executive
- GERMI Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts 2023
- VSSC Recruitment 2023, 61 Scientist/ Engineer Post Last Date 21.07.2023
- IBPS Clerk 2023 Notification(6000+ Vacancy) Released for CRP-13, Check Details and Apply Online
- UPSC Recruitment 2023: Bumper recruitment for officer posts in UPSC, apply from here
✅ Which degree is best for government jobs?
Most of the Government Organizations, Banking and Public sector companies requires any degree / Graduates in any discipline for Clerk level, Officer level and Administrative level posts. But your Degree must be full time and studied from any UGC / Government recognized Institute / University.
Top Best Degree for Government Jobs:
✔️ Bachelor Degree (B.Sc. / B.Com / B.A. / BBA / BCA / BBM) in Arts, Commerce, Accounts, Science etc.
✔️ Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
✔️ Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.E. / B.Tech) in Engineering disciplines.
✔️ Bachelor Degree in Law (BBL / B.L.)
✔️ Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm).
✅ What are the Govt jobs after graduation?
✔️ For Railway: Group A, Group B Posts, Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC), Junior and Middle level Management posts.
✔️ For Central Government: SSC Combined Graduate Level Posts, Union Departmental / Services, SSC Steno, SSC Junior Hindi Translator, UPSC Civil Services etc.
✔️ For Public Sector Banks: Clerical Cadre, Probationary Officer, Management Trainees, Cashier, Junior Level Officers etc.
✔️ For Govt Public Sector Companies: Assistants, Executive Trainees, Junior Supervisors, Junior Level and Middle Level Management Posts, Officers, Non Technical posts
✔️ For Govt Universities / Institutes: Teachers, Assistant Professors, Clerk, Data Entry Operator, MTS, Faculty, Non Teaching posts
✔️ For State Govt / Other Govt Organizations: Assistants, Clerk, Officers, Stenographer, Data Entry Operator, Computer posts, MTS, Agriculture, Sub Inspectors and Govt Service posts.
✅ How to get a graduate job with no experience?
Indian Government Jobs website is best for find your Graduation based Govt Jobs. Every week, eNaukari updates latest Central Government and State Government Degree jobs for freshers and No experienced candidates.
✅ How to apply for graduate jobs through www.eNaukari.in?
Any graduates just visit this page frequently to get latest Govt Jobs updates. Check above table to get latest Government Job Posts & Vacancies, last date to apply and Apply link. Click “Govt Organization” green colour link to get full details.
✅ What degree has most job opportunities in Government Sector?
For eNaukari research, B.Com degree was most wanted degree jobs in Government sector. Other most required degree qualification such as B.E., B.Tech, B.Sc., BBA etc.
✅ Which degree is best for bank jobs?
For public sector banks, you need a bachelor’s degree in banking, business administration, finance, Information Technology, Accounting disciplines.