Apply To 371463 Graduate Jobs On eNaukari.in, Jobs for Any Graduate Passed, #1 Job Portal In India. Explore Graduate Pass Job Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
✅ Latest Government Jobs 2022 for Graduates / Any Bachelor Degree List:
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentice, Driver and Group D
- DRRMLIMS Recruitment 2022 Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences DRRMLIMS Lucknow Various Non Teaching
- UP Metro Assistant Manager, JE, Account Assistant Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Constable / Head Constable in Telecommunication Recruitment 2022
- CBSE CTET Online Form 2022 December 2022 Primary Class I-V and Junior VI to VIII
- NTPC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 864 Engineering Executive Trainee Post
- ITBP Recruitment 2022 Constable Tradesman Apply Online for 287 Post
- IBPS Recruitment 2022 Specialist Officer SO XII 710 Post
- National Housing Bank Assistant Manager & Other Various Post Recruitment 2022
- Indian Airforce Agniveers Agnipath Vayu Star Intake 01/2023 Recruitment
- Rajasthan RSMSSB Recruitment 2022 Community Health Officer CHO 3531 Post
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 92 Moharir Post
- Uttarakhand UKPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 661 Post
- AMD Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 321 Post
- ITBP Constable / Head Constable in Motor Mechanic Recruitment 2022
✅ Which degree is best for government jobs?
Most of the Government Organizations, Banking and Public sector companies requires any degree / Graduates in any discipline for Clerk level, Officer level and Administrative level posts. But your Degree must be full time and studied from any UGC / Government recognized Institute / University.
Top Best Degree for Government Jobs:
✔️ Bachelor Degree (B.Sc. / B.Com / B.A. / BBA / BCA / BBM) in Arts, Commerce, Accounts, Science etc.
✔️ Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
✔️ Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.E. / B.Tech) in Engineering disciplines.
✔️ Bachelor Degree in Law (BBL / B.L.)
✔️ Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm).
✅ What are the Govt jobs after graduation?
✔️ For Railway: Group A, Group B Posts, Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC), Junior and Middle level Management posts.
✔️ For Central Government: SSC Combined Graduate Level Posts, Union Departmental / Services, SSC Steno, SSC Junior Hindi Translator, UPSC Civil Services etc.
✔️ For Public Sector Banks: Clerical Cadre, Probationary Officer, Management Trainees, Cashier, Junior Level Officers etc.
✔️ For Govt Public Sector Companies: Assistants, Executive Trainees, Junior Supervisors, Junior Level and Middle Level Management Posts, Officers, Non Technical posts
✔️ For Govt Universities / Institutes: Teachers, Assistant Professors, Clerk, Data Entry Operator, MTS, Faculty, Non Teaching posts
✔️ For State Govt / Other Govt Organizations: Assistants, Clerk, Officers, Stenographer, Data Entry Operator, Computer posts, MTS, Agriculture, Sub Inspectors and Govt Service posts.
✅ How to get a graduate job with no experience?
Indian Government Jobs website is best for find your Graduation based Govt Jobs. Every week, eNaukari updates latest Central Government and State Government Degree jobs for freshers and No experienced candidates.
✅ How to apply for graduate jobs through www.eNaukari.in?
Any graduates just visit this page frequently to get latest Govt Jobs updates. Check above table to get latest Government Job Posts & Vacancies, last date to apply and Apply link. Click “Govt Organization” green colour link to get full details.
✅ What degree has most job opportunities in Government Sector?
For eNaukari research, B.Com degree was most wanted degree jobs in Government sector. Other most required degree qualification such as B.E., B.Tech, B.Sc., BBA etc.
✅ Which degree is best for bank jobs?
For public sector banks, you need a bachelor’s degree in banking, business administration, finance, Information Technology, Accounting disciplines.