Apply To 371463 Graduate Jobs On eNaukari.in, Jobs for Any Graduate Passed, #1 Job Portal In India. Explore Graduate Pass Job Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
✅ Latest Government Jobs 2022 for Graduates / Any Bachelor Degree List:
- IBPS RRB 2023 CRP 12 PO, 8612 Vacancies Clerk Detailed Notification 2023 Released, , Apply Online
- Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment 2023(276 POST)for both Flying Branch and Technical and Non-Technical Branch
- Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 [700 Posts] Notification and Online Form
- CET Haryana Group D 2023(13536 Vacancies) Notification Released
- IB JIO Recruitment 2023 [797 Post] Notification OUT for Grade-2 Tech, Check Details
- PNB SO Recruitment 2023: Notification for 240 posts recruitment of in PNB Bank
- RBI Manager & Legal Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification Released, Apply Online
- SSC Selection Posts Phase X 2022 Result Declared: Download Merit List and Cutoff Now
- LIC ADO Mains Result 2023 Declared, Download PDF
- IIT JEE Advanced 2023 Entrance Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket
- DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 Admit Card and Exam Date Released
- CRPF Paramedical Staff Admit Card 2023 and Exam Date Released
- AIIMS NORCET 4th Recruitment 2023: Download Admit Card for 3055 Posts
- SSC CHSL Exam 2023 Apply Online for 1600 LDC DEO Post
- Kheti Bank Recruitment 2023:-direct recruitment for clerk cum DEO, driver and peon in 17 districts of Gujarat
✅ Which degree is best for government jobs?
Most of the Government Organizations, Banking and Public sector companies requires any degree / Graduates in any discipline for Clerk level, Officer level and Administrative level posts. But your Degree must be full time and studied from any UGC / Government recognized Institute / University.
Top Best Degree for Government Jobs:
✔️ Bachelor Degree (B.Sc. / B.Com / B.A. / BBA / BCA / BBM) in Arts, Commerce, Accounts, Science etc.
✔️ Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
✔️ Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.E. / B.Tech) in Engineering disciplines.
✔️ Bachelor Degree in Law (BBL / B.L.)
✔️ Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm).
✅ What are the Govt jobs after graduation?
✔️ For Railway: Group A, Group B Posts, Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC), Junior and Middle level Management posts.
✔️ For Central Government: SSC Combined Graduate Level Posts, Union Departmental / Services, SSC Steno, SSC Junior Hindi Translator, UPSC Civil Services etc.
✔️ For Public Sector Banks: Clerical Cadre, Probationary Officer, Management Trainees, Cashier, Junior Level Officers etc.
✔️ For Govt Public Sector Companies: Assistants, Executive Trainees, Junior Supervisors, Junior Level and Middle Level Management Posts, Officers, Non Technical posts
✔️ For Govt Universities / Institutes: Teachers, Assistant Professors, Clerk, Data Entry Operator, MTS, Faculty, Non Teaching posts
✔️ For State Govt / Other Govt Organizations: Assistants, Clerk, Officers, Stenographer, Data Entry Operator, Computer posts, MTS, Agriculture, Sub Inspectors and Govt Service posts.
✅ How to get a graduate job with no experience?
Indian Government Jobs website is best for find your Graduation based Govt Jobs. Every week, eNaukari updates latest Central Government and State Government Degree jobs for freshers and No experienced candidates.
✅ How to apply for graduate jobs through www.eNaukari.in?
Any graduates just visit this page frequently to get latest Govt Jobs updates. Check above table to get latest Government Job Posts & Vacancies, last date to apply and Apply link. Click “Govt Organization” green colour link to get full details.
✅ What degree has most job opportunities in Government Sector?
For eNaukari research, B.Com degree was most wanted degree jobs in Government sector. Other most required degree qualification such as B.E., B.Tech, B.Sc., BBA etc.
✅ Which degree is best for bank jobs?
For public sector banks, you need a bachelor’s degree in banking, business administration, finance, Information Technology, Accounting disciplines.