Apply To 371463 Graduate Jobs On eNaukari.in, Jobs for Any Graduate Passed, #1 Job Portal In India. Explore Graduate Pass Job Openings In Your Desired Locations Now!
✅ Latest Government Jobs 2022 for Graduates / Any Bachelor Degree List:
- India Post GDS Recruitment 2023,Posts 12,828
- UPSC NDA II Examination 2023 for 395 Post Apply Online
- UPSC Combined Defence Service CDS II Examination 2023 Apply Online for 349 Post
- DFCCIL Recruitment 2023: 535 Post For Engineer, Apply Online Now
- UPSSSC VDO Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for 1468 Posts
- AMUL Recruitment 2023 for Shift Officer, Engineer, Technician
- Bihar SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Apply for 232 Post
- Navy Chargeman Recruitment 2023 Notification Out for 372 Posts
- GMRC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy 424 Apply Online Now
- DPS DAE Recruitment 2023 For Jr. Purchase Assistant / Storekeeper post 65
- AIATSL Recruitment 2023:-480 post for Service Executive,Manager,Jr. Officer
- Govt Job 2023 | 5,21,463+ Jobs for Any Graduate Passed Government Jobs 2023
- APSSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 1370 Vacancies
- NHSRCL Recruitment 2023 for JE, Assistant and Junior Manager Posts
- SECR Railway Recruitment 2023: Direct recruitment for 548 posts without examination
✅ Which degree is best for government jobs?
Most of the Government Organizations, Banking and Public sector companies requires any degree / Graduates in any discipline for Clerk level, Officer level and Administrative level posts. But your Degree must be full time and studied from any UGC / Government recognized Institute / University.
Top Best Degree for Government Jobs:
✔️ Bachelor Degree (B.Sc. / B.Com / B.A. / BBA / BCA / BBM) in Arts, Commerce, Accounts, Science etc.
✔️ Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
✔️ Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.E. / B.Tech) in Engineering disciplines.
✔️ Bachelor Degree in Law (BBL / B.L.)
✔️ Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm).
✅ What are the Govt jobs after graduation?
✔️ For Railway: Group A, Group B Posts, Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC), Junior and Middle level Management posts.
✔️ For Central Government: SSC Combined Graduate Level Posts, Union Departmental / Services, SSC Steno, SSC Junior Hindi Translator, UPSC Civil Services etc.
✔️ For Public Sector Banks: Clerical Cadre, Probationary Officer, Management Trainees, Cashier, Junior Level Officers etc.
✔️ For Govt Public Sector Companies: Assistants, Executive Trainees, Junior Supervisors, Junior Level and Middle Level Management Posts, Officers, Non Technical posts
✔️ For Govt Universities / Institutes: Teachers, Assistant Professors, Clerk, Data Entry Operator, MTS, Faculty, Non Teaching posts
✔️ For State Govt / Other Govt Organizations: Assistants, Clerk, Officers, Stenographer, Data Entry Operator, Computer posts, MTS, Agriculture, Sub Inspectors and Govt Service posts.
✅ How to get a graduate job with no experience?
Indian Government Jobs website is best for find your Graduation based Govt Jobs. Every week, eNaukari updates latest Central Government and State Government Degree jobs for freshers and No experienced candidates.
✅ How to apply for graduate jobs through www.eNaukari.in?
Any graduates just visit this page frequently to get latest Govt Jobs updates. Check above table to get latest Government Job Posts & Vacancies, last date to apply and Apply link. Click “Govt Organization” green colour link to get full details.
✅ What degree has most job opportunities in Government Sector?
For eNaukari research, B.Com degree was most wanted degree jobs in Government sector. Other most required degree qualification such as B.E., B.Tech, B.Sc., BBA etc.
✅ Which degree is best for bank jobs?
For public sector banks, you need a bachelor’s degree in banking, business administration, finance, Information Technology, Accounting disciplines.