About the Job – Associate Manager – QA – Tata Consumer Products Pune Maharashtra
Role Objectives for Associate Manager
To ensure that quality protocols are maintained in Salt CFA& 3Ps
Key Responsibilities for Associate Manager
Ensure quality control activities of the unit as per laid down protocol, for in-coming RM/PM, in-process & final product (Finished Goods).
• Maintenance of ISO 22000:2018 management system of the unit.
• Manage entire Documentation related to FSMS/QMS/Verification/Validation and other as applicable.
• Handling of the Customer complaints of the unit and carry out RCA & CAPA.
• Ensuring quality function requirement are completed in time and sharing results for SAP recording.
• Ensure GMP/GHP in warehouse & follow-up for closing of audit findings.
• Generation and maintenance of MIS system of the unit as per laid down protocol.
• Take part in the various trials for product & process improvement as per the guidelines.
• Conducting process capability study and other process improvement activities using TQM tools. • Imparting training to educate the shop floor employees on GMP/Food Safety/FSSC 22000 requirements/ FSSAI requirements.
Any other activity which will be communicated from the corporate team from time to time.
Desired Candidate Profile for Associate Manager
Knowledge of quality and food safety requirements, including FSMS
• Good leadership quality and analytical capability
• Proficiency in Excel, Power Point & Word. Knowledge of SAP preferred.
• Good communications skills
• Ability to grasp new concepts and implement
Desired Experience Level & Qualifications:
MSc / M Tech / B Tech (Food Technology)
• Minimum 8+ years’ experience in Food Industry
• Managing and leading teams in multiple locations
Important Link for Associate Manager
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|Check Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Download Android App||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|