About the Job –Production Officer-Britannia Industries Limited Barabanki Uttar Pradesh
Position Title: Production Officer for Britannia
Internal: ENGG, STORE, QUALITY, FCC, HR
Educational Qualification: Engineer graduate/ Food Technologist/ MSc Food Science / MSc. Chemistry
Desired Competencies: Knowledge on Biscuit Manufacturing process, basic computer knowledge, Man Management skill.
Key Responsibilities for Production Officer-Britannia Industries
- To deploy right manpower at right place to get the maximum efficiency and output and their enrolment in the payroll for incentives.
- Verification of all the standard procedure for controlling wt./guage,size,colour and appearance of product
- Setting the process parameters as per variety , arrange the materials and preparatory items
- To collect and record the different data required for TQM. Prepare control chart and control the process.
- To get the maximum output by controlling change over time,mfg defectives and production down time below the budgeted level
- Continuous tracking of all the raw material variances .
- Physical verification of CCPS like SIEVE,METAL DETECTOR and WEBS up keeping the documents as per requirement by ISO , HAACP AND FCC format
- Recipe check as per STD parameters of variety and preparatory items.
- Proper setting of variables like AMMONIA,S.M.B.S and WATER and OVEN PROFILE to get the desired product meeting the all quality STDS.
- By using materials as per MFG DATE and LOT NO.
- Maintaining the biscuit grinder room by making dust available and its traceability record updating.
- To do more focus on ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS, take CORRECTIVE,PREVENTIVE ACTION as per F.B.C.
- To reduce all the wastages produce by different mechanical breakdown.
- To check all the areas are hygienically good.
- All types of Audits i.e AIB, ISO, Legal, FSSAI etc.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|Check Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Download Android App||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|