Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Bharti 2023 Ayurveda Department’s notification for recruitment of 639 posts without examination released
Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Bharti 2023:-Rajasthan Ayurveda Department has released the notification of recruitment 2023. Recruitment notification has been issued by the Department of Ayurveda Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani Siddha and Homeopathy AYUSH, within which recruitment notification has been issued for 640 posts, online mode for these posts. Applications have been sought in Rajasthan Ayurveda Department Recruitment 2023. Online applications will be filled from 1 May 2023 from 10:00 AM to 21 May 2023 till 12:00 PM.
This notification has been issued for 639 posts for Rajasthan Ayurveda Department, this recruitment has been issued after a long time, after the release of notification for Ayurveda Department recruitment, candidates can see the complete information related to eligibility, age limit, application fee, official notification below. .
Rajasthan Ayurveda Department Recruitment Application Fee
The application fee for Rajasthan Ayurveda Department recruitment has been kept at ₹ 25 for the general category and purchase price category, backward class, extremely backward class of Rajasthan, besides ₹ 12 for economically weaker section, backward class, non-creamy layer category of Rajasthan. Rs 50 has been kept from Rs. 1250 for all disabled, economically weaker sections and Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes of Rajasthan, whose family annual income is Rs. 2.5 lakh.
|Ayurveda Department Recruitment Application Started||22 April 2023|
|Ayurveda Department Recruitment Application Last Date||12 May 2023|
Rajasthan Ayurveda Department Recruitment Age Limit
For Rajasthan Ayurveda Department Recruitment 2023, the age limit has been kept at least 20 years and maximum 45 years, the age will be calculated according to January 1, 2024, apart from this, exemption will also be given to the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes as per government rules.
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan Ayurveda Department Recruitment
Educational Qualification for Rajasthan Ayurveda Department Recruitment is as follows
A bachelor’s degree in Ayurved from a University established by law in India or equivalent and recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970 Note
:- It is mandatory for the applicant to be registered with the Rajasthan Indian Medicine Board and the detailed application form / registration proof at the time of document verification Letter submission is required.
Educational Qualification Candidates having the requisite educational qualification acquired till the last date of applying for the said post will be eligible to apply. 1 Provisions regarding, the educational qualification acquired till the last date of applying till May 31, 2023 at the time of document verification at Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur. Proof of doing so will have to be given, otherwise he will be ineligible. It is also necessary for the candidate to complete the internship training by the last date of application.
Selection Process for Rajasthan Ayurveda Department Recruitment
No written examination will be conducted in the selection process for Ayurveda Department recruitment.
Under Rule 19 of the Rajasthan Ayurvedic, Unani, Homeopathic and Naturopathy Services Rules-1973 (as amended), the priority list was prepared under the provisions mentioned in the notification no. will go .
- According to which the State Government, N.R. H. M. Chief Minister B.P.L. Maximum 30 percent weightage of bonus marks will be given on the basis of duration of work experience of similar nature (Similar work) to the post of Ayurveda Medical Officers under Jeevan Raksha Kosh. 10% bonus marks for each full year experience and maximum 30% bonus marks for longer work experience (one year will be considered only after completion of 365 days. Other candidates whose government, National Rural Health Mission and Chief Minister BPL life No bonus marks are given to those who do not have work experience under Defense Fund.
- 70 percent weightage will be given to the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination mentioned in the schedule attached to the said rules.
- Only the experience certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed form issued by the department will be valid. Format of experience certificate is attached
How to apply online for Rajasthan Ayurveda Department Recruitment
We are providing here the process to apply for Ayurveda Department Recruitment, with the help of this process you can apply for the recruitment.
- Before filling the online application form for the said post, first of all the candidate should read the instructions given in relation to filling the online application form available on the website of Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur http://dsrrau.info (Instructions for Applicants), Must read the detailed advertisement. Only after that candidates should apply online.
- No refund will be given to the candidates after depositing the application fee.
- Candidates should make sure to pay the application fee before the last date of application so that the pending verification of any kind of payment related transaction can be done in time.
- After applying online, the applicant will necessarily receive the application number and if the application number (Application ID) is not marked or received, it means that his application has not been submitted. Preview of the application form will not be considered as application submission.
- If the applicant has any kind of problem while applying online, then contact Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan Rajasthan Ayurved University, Jodhpur on Helpdesk Number 0291-2795356 or E-Mail – firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Applicant should apply on-line in the same category under which he is eligible to apply.
- Applicants of Creamy Layer Category of Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes of Rajasthan State and Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes / Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes (Creamy Layer and Non-Creamy Layer) / Economically Weaker Sections of States other than Rajasthan State / Ex-servicemen come under general category. Therefore, such applicants will have to apply under general category only by paying the prescribed application fee for general category candidates.
- After filling the online application form, the candidate must take a print out of the hard copy of the application form and application fee receipt. 9. Rajasthan Ayurveda University, Jodhpur will not accept any kind of online or offline / hand-filled application form under any circumstances other than filling the online application form from the candidate as per above procedure.
Rajasthan Ayurved Vibhag Bharti 2023 Check
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|Check Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Download Android App||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|