RITES Recruitment 2023:
RITES Recruitment 2023:Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES) Limited has released a notification inviting applications from eligible and interested candidates for 53 vacancies to the post of Electrical and Mechanical Engineer. Interested and Eligible candidates can submit their applications online through the official website of RITES – rites.com. The last date for submitting the application is April 18. All details related to this recruitment are given below.
RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
RITES Recruitment 2023 Online Form Application Fees
|General/OBC Candidates||Rs. 600/- plus applicable taxes|
|EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates||Rs. 300/- plus applicable taxes|
RITES Vacancy Notification 2023
RITES Age Limit
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
- Candidates must fulfill the age limit as on 01.03.2023
RITES Eligibility: Educational Qualifications
|Designation||Minimum Qualification*||Minimum post qualification experience|
|Electrical (ES&T)||Full time Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/ Electronics/Power supply/ Instrumentation & Control/ Industrial Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/Applied Electronics/ digital Electronics/ Power Electronics Engineering/ Electronics and Telecommunication/Electronics & communication/ Electronics & Electrical/ Electronics & Instrumentation or any of the above combination in part or whole||3 years|
|Engineer (Mechanical)||Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical/Railways/Mechatronics & Automobile or any of the above combination in part or whole||3 years|
- *Candidate belonging to General/ EWS category (and candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD applying against unreserved posts) should have first class degree/ minimum 60% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against unreserved posts.
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts.
RITES Engineer Salary
- Basic Pay: Rs. 24040/- (1 to 3 % annual increment based on the performance). The Consolidated monthly Gross Emoluments including PF contribution of Employer for posting in Non – Metro city comes out to be ₹ 43,753/- which results in CTC of 5.25 LPA.
- Allowances: 70% in Non-metro cities 75% in Metro Cites other than Mumbai/Bangalore 80% for Mumbai/ Bangalore.
- Other perks: Medical & Accidental Insurance for self and Employer’s contribution towards PF @ 12% would be borne by the company.
RITES Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Important Dates
|Commencement of submission of online application and online payment of fees||24.03.2023|
|Last date of submission of online application and online payment of fees||18.04.2023|
|Date of selection||To be notified later|
RITES Notification PDF & Apply Online Link
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Online Form||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|Check Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Download Android App||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|