About the Job – UI Quality & Safety Specialist (1-year contract) – Unilever Mumbai Maharashtra
JOB TITLE: UI Quality & Safety Specialist (1-year contract)
JOB LOCATION: Mumbai
UNILEVER INTERNATIONAL IS…
Unilever International is Unilever’s fastest growing and entrepreneurial business, EUR 1.2 billion in turnover. UI’s purpose is to serve the underserved – markets, consumers, channels, brands, working in close partnership with Unilever’s Business Units (BU) and Business Groups (BG). UI is headquartered in Singapore and has a global remit with teams spread across nine hubs (Singapore, US, UK, Korea, India, Dubai, France, Philippines, and Australia)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES for UI Quality & Safety Specialist
Innovation/Import Export Quality
- Supports technical risk assessment for innovations.
- Manages all quality requirements for innovations, including quality manual signs off with 3PMs/Unilever internal factories, First production approval, etc.
- Builds expertise related to any new technology currently not available in Unilever portfolio (with support with Global Quality divisional/expertise team)
- Directly connects into Global Quality divisional/expertise team to get updated with any global standards – provides training/updates to UI Q team.
- Building/updating any quality related procedure/guidelines/SOP relating to innovation process.
- Manage any exception requests relating to innovations.
Collaborative manufacturer CM (third-party manufacturer) Quality
- Validates new third-party manufacturers are capable of meeting UL Quality requirements by conducting technical assessments (on-site, virtual, self-assessment or arrange via 2P auditor/local Q team).
- Supports new third-party manufacturers on corrective actions required to meet Unilever requirements.
- Supports verification of any dispensation request and provide recommendations as required, for new third-party manufacturers.
- Onboard new third-party manufacturer onto Unilever Quality system.
Safety for UI Quality & Safety Specialist
- Building/updating any safety-related procedure/guidelines/SOP relating to Product / Process / CM
- Assess the compliance & support the CMs to help them improve the compliance to applicable Safety requirements.
- Drives and facilitates the implementation of the SHE systems in line with System standards (ISO/FWS); 1. Corporate standards and guidelines; 2. Legislative requirements and 3. Business process requirements.
- Co-ordinates, monitoring and audits of all SHE activities related to collaborative manufacturing undertaken by Market Cells SHE teams and ensures all SHE activities meet Unilever and legislative requirements.
- Custodian of the supplier on-boarding process for collaborative manufacturers ensuring adherence to process and safety framework standard S205.
- Ensures management of dispensations within the framework standard and schedule of authority, driving gap closure and escalations.
- Is custodian of reporting visibility and analytics and is responsible for SHE information collation and reporting, in line with business requirements. 1. Collaborative Manufacturing data health in relevant systems, platforms, tools 2. Monitoring SHE objectives and targets
- Input into supplier contracting process to ensure right schedules and governance for SHE performance management is built in.
- As the Collaborative Manufacturing Cell, SHE expert,
- Introduces and leads implementation of global programs for roll-out of best practices and customizes to suit business needs.
- SHE input into and evaluation of technical risk assessments and co-opting right internal/external expertise (technology and/or industry domain knowledge)
- Liaises with Market cell leads, Process Safety, Manufacturing Excellence, SEAC, R&D, regulatory authorities, independent SHE auditing bodies and the Unilever central SHE team.
- Delivers SHE training programs
- 3-5 years of experience in Quality, Safety, Health & Environment Function.
- Experience in handling innovation and/or R&D experience will be required.
- Graduate in Health, Safety & Environment or B Sc, Food Technologist, Pharmacist
- Willing to do hybrid working set up (WFH and Office – as required)
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|Check Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Download Android App||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|