UPSC Recruitment 2023: Bumper recruitment for officer posts in UPSC, apply from here
UPSC Recruitment 2023: Bumper recruitment for officer posts in UPSC, apply from here: UPSC has issued notification of recruitment to the posts of officer Notification has been issued for 261 posts for UPSC recruitment, online applications for these posts will be filled from 24 June to 13 July 2023. Complete information including eligibility age limit application fee for UPSC Recruitment has been made available below. For applying to UPSC Recruitment 2023 candidates must have Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in the respective discipline and at least 02 to 10 years of work experience in their relevant field (according to the posts). The maximum age limit for applying is from 30 to 50 years as per posts and as per notification the selected candidates will be paid a monthly salary in a pay scale from Pay level 06 to Pay level 14..
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Post Name||Air Worthiness Officer, Air Safety Officer, Livestock Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, Public Prosecutor|
|Vacancies||261 total vacancy|
|Job Location||All India|
|Opening Date for Online Application||24 June 2023|
|Last Date for Online Application||13 July 2023|
|Mode of Apply||online|
- Air Worthiness Officer: 80 posts
- Air Safety Officer: 44 posts
- Livestock Officer: 6 posts
- Junior Scientific Officer: 5 posts
- Public Prosecutor: 23 posts
- Junior Translation Officer: 86 posts
- Assistant Engineer: 3 posts
- Assistant Survey Officer: 7 posts
- Principal Officer: 1 post
- Senior Lecturer: 3 posts
The application fee for UPSC Recruitment has been kept at ₹ 25 for general OBC EWS category candidates, no application fee has been kept for other classes, the fee will be paid through online.
For UPSC 2023, the age limit kept up to a maximum of 50 years will be calculated according to July 13, 2023, apart from this relaxation will also be given to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes as per government rules.
The educational qualification for UPSC Officer Recruitment has been kept in this way.
- Air Worthiness Officer- must have a Bachelor’s degree in Physics or Mathematics or Aircraft Maintenance or BE/B.Tech in relevant with 3 years of experience.
- Air Safety Officer- should have a Degree in Aeronautical Engineering.
- Livestock Officer- should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry with three years of working experience.
- Junior Scientific Officer- Should have a Master’s Degree in a relevant subject with 03 years of experience.
- Public Prosecutor- should have a Degree in Law and Basic knowledge of word processing on a computer with 07 years of experience.
- Junior Translation Officer- should possess a Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- Written exam
- document verification
How To Apply ??
How to apply online for UPSC Recruitment The complete process of applying online for UPSC Recruitment is given here step by step, by following this step you can apply online for UPSC Recruitment .
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of UPSC Recruitment_ 2023.
- After this you have to click on Recruitment .
- Now you have to click on UPSC Recruitment _2023.
- After that you have to click on Apply Online.
- Now you have to fill all the information given in the application form correctly.
- Now you have to upload all your required documents.
- After this you have to upload your photo and signature.
- After this you have to click on the submit button given below.
- Now you have to pay your application fee.
- You have to click on the committee button given below, you have completely filled the application form.
- At the end take a print out so that it can be useful in future.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|Check Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Download Android App||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|