HDFC Bank New Job Vacancy:
HDFC Bank has released new vacancy for the post of Virtual Relationship Banking-COP Officer. All details are given below.
|Group Company||HDFC Bank Limited|
|Designation||Virtual Relationship Banking-COP Officer|
|Educational qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree|
|Required work experience||Industry: BFSI/Insurance
Years of experience: 0 to 1
|Required Skills||Basic Banking
|Department||Classic on Phone|
|Job posted on||Apr 1, 2023|
|Employee Type||Permanent-Sales Vertical|
|Experience range (Years)||0 – 2 years|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Ensuring that customers get world-class services and their needs are understood and met through financial products that the Bank has to offer.
HDFC Bank New Job Primary Responsibilities:
- Customer Engagement: Continuous engagement with the portfolio customers mapped as per the contact policy, with accurate & complete capture of interaction details.
- Call handling as per defined standards.
- Accurate resolution for customer queries.
- Promoting Digital Banking services for a superior customer service experience.
- Profiling of customers in order to aid right cross-servicing of Bank products
- Accurate logging and resolution of complaints.
- Attrition control of customers.
- Regular interactions with the customers and pro-actively assessing customer needs.
- Deepening relationship by cross selling ‘sticky products’ like Demat, Bill Pay, Advisory etc.
- Ensure portfolio quality of relationship while racing considering eligibility.
- Monitor large amount movements and account closure from the deposit accounts.
- Ensure retention of customers
- Achievement of portfolio parameters: Meet the defined objectives of the Portfolio managed by the respective VRM
- Sales: Right cross-sell of products basis profiling and engagement.
- Penetration of products across groups.
- Sales across all product segments-TPP, Assets, Cards etc.
- Acquiring & grouping of all related IDs of the Primary ID.
- Use of triggers to track maturity of FDs, movement of CASA balances etc. And prevent outflow.
- Ensure Staff are trained on product knowledge and requisite certifications.
- Income to be generated at a customer level.
- Interaction Quality: Achieve Quality benchmarks defined from time to time.
- Complete and accurate capture of call interactions, including profiling thereby aiding relationship management.
- Audit and Service Quality Ensure all laid down system and process are followed as stipulated by Audit and Senior Management
- Ensure accurate and timely submission of financial transactions & requests.
- Adherence to set processes of updating customer interactions in CRM next.
- MIS – Reporting: Ensure timely submission of Customer base review / reports as requested by Central Team / Senior Management.
HDFC Bank New Job Additional Responsibilities:
- To engage regularly with the customers as defined by the contact policy and provide a Consistent & a Superior Digital Experience. Ensuring that customers get world-class services and their needs are u
- To enhance Customer Relationship & while doing so, Educate, Encourage & Induce the customers to use the Digital mediums for their banking transactions/ needs, while keeping a “window’ to talk to the b
- Responsible for meeting the scorecard targets and portfolio benchmarks set and that all guidelines and regulatory requirements are followed.
- So that the RM becomes the top of the mind recall amongst the customers in the catchment for all their financial needs and services,
- thereby ensuring that the RM also achieves the key performance parameters set
- Reporting Designation: Classic on Phone Team Manager
- Reporting Department-Sub BU: Classic on Phone
|Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|Check Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Download Android App||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|