Reliance: Reliance has released new job vacancy for the post of Shift Engr – IIR. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online. All details related to this recruitment are given below.
- B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc. or Diploma Degree in Chemical Engineering
- He/she should have managed a team in his current/prior assignments
- Relevant Experience – Degree holder 2 years
- Relevant Experience – Diploma holder 5 years as panel executive
- Posted Date: 03 Apr 2023
- Function/Business Area: Manufacturing
- Location: Jamnagar
- Supervise and follow implementation of safety procedures and processes in the fields
- Ensure risk assessment and tool box talk prior to job execution
- Support the shift superintendent in monitoring process parameters, troubleshooting & expediting maintenance
- Provide field supervision for shutdown, startup and preservation
- Effective use of OMPro tool
- Mitigate process emergencies and emergency shutdown
- Support efforts on special samples and improvement trials where relevant
- Follow up with Field executive and maintenance executive to expedite maintenance activities and safe HOTO of equipment
- Implement PIOs and support improvement studies in his area
- Participate in learning from incidents and RCA discussions
- Maintain shift logs for respective area / equipment
- Self-Compliance to OD elements and enforce the same with subordinates for operational excellence.
- Providing field training to the field Executives/subordinates.
- Participating in improvement activities and providing the input/feedback to the superiors for the continual Improvement in the Plant performance, safe operations and ease of operations.
- Preparation of daily reports on the Plant performance highlights, raw material and Utilities consumption reports. Member of Auxiliary Fire Squad.
Skills & Competencies
- Problem solving and analytical ability
- People management skills
- Planning and decision making skills
- Good communication skills
- Team work and leadership skills
- Good technical skills
Reliance Shift Engineer Recruitment Vacancy Online Form 2023 Notification PDF & Apply Online Link
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|Check Latest Jobs||Click Here|
|Download Android App||Click Here|
|Our Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
Note: Join our WhatsApp and telegram group to receive notifications of new jobs.