Latest Jobs notifications regarding Central government / sarkari naukri , Banks, RRB, SSC, UPSC, PSU, All state govt,State public service commissions recruitment.
✅ Latest Government Jobs in Central & State Govt List
- SEBI Officer Recruitment 2020 Assistant Manager 147 Post Online Application
- Bombay High Court Recruitment 2020 111 System Officer & Senior System Officer Post Online Application
- Bihar SHSB Recruitment 2020Hospital Manager, Coordinator & Supervisor 122Post Online Application
- MIDHANI Recruitment 2020 ITI Trade Apprentice 158 Post Online Application
- Top Current Affairs 03 October 2020
- HCRAJ Clerk Recruitment 2020 Junior Assistant, Clerk & Junior Judicial Assistant 1760 Post Online Application
- UPPSC BEO Pre Exam Result 2019 Block Education Officer (BEO) Prelims Exam Result 309 Post Online application
- NLC Recruitment 2020 Graduate Apprentice Trainee 250 Post Online Application
- NLC Recruitment 2020 Technician Apprentice Trainee 300 Post Online Application
- BEL Recruitment 2020Project Engineer 14 Post Online Application
- BEL Recruitment 2020 Havildar (Security) 07 Post Online Application
- AWES Army Recruitment 2020 PGT, TGT & PRT 8000 Post Online Application
- Top Current Affairs 01 October 2020
- DME Recruitment 2020 Assam Staff Nurse 484 Post Online Application
- COOPWB Recruitment 2020 Clerk, Staff Officer & Various 92 Post Online Application
✅ Government Jobs – Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the Government Jobs available in India?
More than One Lakh Government vacancies available in 2021. Following vacancies are Top Govt Jobs in India.
(1) UPSC Civil Service Exam
(2) SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam
(3) SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam
(4) Railway Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
(5) IBPS Banking Exam – Clerk, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officers, Assistants, Management Trainees
(6) Railway Level 1 Posts
(7) Railway Group D posts
(8) Railway Para Medical Staff
(9) Police Jobs – Constables, Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Inspector etc.
(10) Banking Jobs – Clerk, Attendants, Assistants, Officer, Managers etc.
(11) PSU Jobs – Engineers, Trainees, Technician, Apprentices, Executives, Professionals etc.
How can I apply for government jobs online?
Visit eNaukari, then click Govt Jobs column page and get latest active Government Jobs details. Click and visit your qualification and designation based Govt Jobs notification. Read detailed advertisement and click ‘Apply Online’ link to register your details online and pay application fee on or before closing date.
What are sections available in eNaukari Govt Jobs page?
Government Jobs separated in different categories like Education wise Govt Jobs, Qualification / Designation wise Government Jobs, Latest Government Jobs Info, Public Service Commission wise Government Jobs and PSU wise Govt Jobs.
What is the age eligibility for Government Jobs?
Minimum 18 years old for most of the fresher govt jobs. Maximum 56 years for deputation posts. Maximum age differ for post and designation wise.
Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and plus 10 years for Persons with Disabilities.
What is the minimum Qualification for Government Jobs?
Minimum VIII Standard (8th Class) Pass, 10th / SSLC / Matric / SSC / Xth std Pass, 10+2 / Higher Secondary / 12th class / XII std Pass, ITI, Diploma, B.E.. B.Tech, Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B. Com, BCA, BBA etc.) and Post Graduation (M.Sc., M.Com, M.A., M.Phil, MCA, MBA, M.E., M.Tech, Ph.D.)
Which government job is easy to get in India?
Railway, Teaching and Banking Government Jobs are easy to apply and get this job easily. Most of the state and central govt vacancies opening in Lower Level (Group C, Group D) and Middle Level Management posts. The Middle and Lower Level posts selection based on Written / Online Examination only or Test with Interview.
Why government jobs are the best in India?
Government Jobs are most secured, respect and prestigious jobs in India. If you employed in Central or State Government Sectors, your life has been settled. Govt sector jobs like Banking, Railway and PSU has continue to provide all benefits like medical, home loan, travel and Retirement benefits etc.