NIMHANS Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 275 Senior Scientific Officer, Computer Programmer, Junior Scientific Officer, Nursing Officer, Speech Therapist and Audiologist & Other Posts has been released on the official website at nimhans.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science can apply Offline application on or before 2021-06-28
|· NIMHANS Jobs 2021 Notification
· Advt. No: NIMH/PER(6)/RECT/ADVT–1/2021-22
· Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
|Organization Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Science|
|Post Name||Senior Scientific Officer, Computer Programmer, Junior Scientific Officer, Nursing Officer, Speech Therapist and Audiologist & Other|
|No. of Vacancies||275|
|Educational Qualification||Ph.D., Post Graduate Diploma, MD/ MBBS, B.Sc|
- Senior Scientific Officer: 1 Post
- Computer Programmer: 1 Post
- Junior Scientific Officer: 1 Post
- Nursing Officer: 266 Posts
- Speech Therapist and Audiologist: 3 Posts
- SENIOR SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT (HUMAN GENETICS):- 1 Post
TEACHER FOR MR CHILDREN (CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY):- 1 Post
Assistant Dietician:- 1 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer: Ph.D. (Basic / Medical Sciences).
- Computer Programmer: Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications with knowledge in statistical applications.
- Junior Scientific Officer: Post MD / MBBS, Preference will be given to candidates with MD.
- Nursing Officer: B.Sc. (Hon) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/University. B.Sc.(Post Certificate)/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an INC recognized Institute/ University. Registered at Nurses & Midwife in State/INC.
- Speech Therapist and Audiologist: First or High Second class in Master degree in Speech Pathology and or Audiology or equivalent qualification from a recognized University/Board.
- SENIOR SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT (HUMAN GENETICS):- I OR II Class Master’s Degree or equivalent qualification in Life Sciences from a recognized University / Institution.
Experience:- 2 years of research experience in Biological Sciences / Molecular Biology.
- TEACHER FOR MR CHILDREN (CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGY):- A-II Class / BA / B.Sc. of a recognized University with Psychology as one of the subjects.
Desirable: Diploma / Certificate in teaching the mentally handicapped / B.Ed Degree.
Experience:- At least one year of experience in teaching in a normal school or a school of the Handicapped.
- Assistant Dietician:- B.Sc. Degree in Science and Diploma in Dietetics of a recognized University / Institution.
Desirable: M.Sc. Degree in Nutrition/ Nutrition as one of the subjects from a recognized University/Institution.
Experience:- Two Years as a dietician in a major hospital for B.Sc with Diploma qualification.
- Various Jobs in Medical Departments
- Senior Scientific Officer: Rs. 67700 – 208700/- per month
- Nursing Officer & Junior Scientific Officer: Rs. 44900 – 142400/- per month
- All Other: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- per month
- Senior Scientific Officer: 40 years
- Speech Therapist and Audiologist & Computer Programmer: 30 years
- Senior Scientific Assistant, Nursing Officer, Junior Scientific Officer: 35 years
- All Other:- 30 Year
- Group A Posts
SC/ST: Rs. 1180/-
Other: Rs. 2360/-
- Group B Posts
SC/ST: Rs. 885/-
Other: Rs. 1180/-
- Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with duly filled in application in the prescribed format should be submitted, so as to reach The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029, India, on or before 28th June 2021 before 4.30 PM
Notification Date: 27th May 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 28th June 2021