NMDC Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 59 Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Programming and Systems Administration Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at nmdc.co.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Mineral Development Corporation can apply Offline application on or before 2021-06-15.
|· NMDC Jobs 2021 Notification
· Job Location: Bacheli, Chhattisgarh
|Organization Name||National Mineral Development Corporation|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice, Programming and Systems Administration Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||59|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, Diploma, ITI|
NMDC Post Details
Graduate Apprentice: 16 Posts
Technician Apprentice: 13 Posts
Programming and Systems Administration Assistant: 30 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice: Four years degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics, and Mining Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice: Three years Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Tele commutation, Mining, Modern Office Practice Management, and Computer Science & Application.
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant: National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA).
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 20000/- per month
- Technician Apprentice: Rs. 16000/- per month
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant: Rs. 10000/- per month
Age Limit: As per Rules.
How to Apply: Candidate should submit/e-mail (email@example.com) their resume affixed with a recent passport size photograph on the right corner, registration number in apprentice portal, Address for communication, E-mail ID, Mobile number along with proof for Date of Birth, Address, Qualification & Cast Certificate, etc. in photocopy/scanned copy for verification on or before 15th June 2021.
Notification Date: 10th June 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 15th June 2021