Western Railway Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 3591 Apprentice Posts has been released on the official website at wr.indianrailways.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Western Railway can apply Online application on or before 2021-06-24.
|· Western Railway Jobs 2021 Notification
· Advt No.: RRC/WR/01/2021
· Job Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
|Organization Name||Western Railway|
|No. of Vacancies||3591|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, ITI|
Western Railway Post Details
Apprentice: 3591 Posts
- Qualification: Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board. ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
- Salary Details: Not Specified.
- Age Limit: 15 to 24 years as of 24th June 2021
- Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, 10 years for PWD/Ex-Servicemen
SC/ST/PWD/Women: No Fee
Other: Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared to take the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with a minimum of 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents send to the email firstname.lastname@example.org from 25th May 2021 to 24th June 2021.
Notification Date: 18th May 2021
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 25th May 2021
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 24th June 2021