Latest Jobs notifications regarding Central government / sarkari naukri , Banks, RRB, SSC, UPSC, PSU, All state govt,State public service commissions recruitment.
✅ Latest Government Jobs in Central & State Govt List
- CSBC Bihar Police Constables Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 21391 Post
- UPSSSC X Ray Technician Recruitment 2023,382 Post Apply Online
- RBI JE Recruitment 2023 POST 35 for Junior Engineer (JE)- Ciivl/ Electrical,Apply Online
- CSIR Recruitment 2023(40+post)for Technical Officer,Technician,Junior Stenographer
- IITE Gandhinagar Recruitment 2023:Job Opportunity for 74+ Vacancies
- ITBP HC Midwife Recruitment 2023(81 post)Apply online now
- ICF Chennai Apprentice 2023 Apply Online for 782 Post
- Jharkhand Excise Constable Recruitment 2023:(583 Post) Apply Online
- HPSC AEE Recruitment 2023: 45 Vacancies Available Apply Online Now
- Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023 Notification [1,70,461 Vacancies], Check Eligibility & District Wise Vacancies
- IBPS RRB 2023 CRP 12 PO, 9053 Vacancies Clerk Detailed Notification 2023 Released, , Apply Online
- Indian Airforce AFCAT Recruitment 2023(276 POST)for both Flying Branch and Technical and Non-Technical Branch
- Chandigarh Police Constable Recruitment 2023 [700 Posts] Notification and Online Form
- CET Haryana Group D 2023(13536 Vacancies) Notification Released
- IB JIO Recruitment 2023 [797 Post] Notification OUT for Grade-2 Tech, Check Details
✅ Government Jobs – Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the Government Jobs available in India?
More than One Lakh Government vacancies available in 2021. Following vacancies are Top Govt Jobs in India.
(1) UPSC Civil Service Exam
(2) SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam
(3) SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam
(4) Railway Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
(5) IBPS Banking Exam – Clerk, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officers, Assistants, Management Trainees
(6) Railway Level 1 Posts
(7) Railway Group D posts
(8) Railway Para Medical Staff
(9) Police Jobs – Constables, Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Inspector etc.
(10) Banking Jobs – Clerk, Attendants, Assistants, Officer, Managers etc.
(11) PSU Jobs – Engineers, Trainees, Technician, Apprentices, Executives, Professionals etc.
How can I apply for government jobs online?
Visit eNaukari, then click Govt Jobs column page and get latest active Government Jobs details. Click and visit your qualification and designation based Govt Jobs notification. Read detailed advertisement and click ‘Apply Online’ link to register your details online and pay application fee on or before closing date.
What are sections available in eNaukari Govt Jobs page?
Government Jobs separated in different categories like Education wise Govt Jobs, Qualification / Designation wise Government Jobs, Latest Government Jobs Info, Public Service Commission wise Government Jobs and PSU wise Govt Jobs.
What is the age eligibility for Government Jobs?
Minimum 18 years old for most of the fresher govt jobs. Maximum 56 years for deputation posts. Maximum age differ for post and designation wise.
Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and plus 10 years for Persons with Disabilities.
What is the minimum Qualification for Government Jobs?
Minimum VIII Standard (8th Class) Pass, 10th / SSLC / Matric / SSC / Xth std Pass, 10+2 / Higher Secondary / 12th class / XII std Pass, ITI, Diploma, B.E.. B.Tech, Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B. Com, BCA, BBA etc.) and Post Graduation (M.Sc., M.Com, M.A., M.Phil, MCA, MBA, M.E., M.Tech, Ph.D.)
Which government job is easy to get in India?
Railway, Teaching and Banking Government Jobs are easy to apply and get this job easily. Most of the state and central govt vacancies opening in Lower Level (Group C, Group D) and Middle Level Management posts. The Middle and Lower Level posts selection based on Written / Online Examination only or Test with Interview.
Why government jobs are the best in India?
Government Jobs are most secured, respect and prestigious jobs in India. If you employed in Central or State Government Sectors, your life has been settled. Govt sector jobs like Banking, Railway and PSU has continue to provide all benefits like medical, home loan, travel and Retirement benefits etc.