Latest Jobs notifications regarding Central government / sarkari naukri , Banks, RRB, SSC, UPSC, PSU, All state govt,State public service commissions recruitment.
✅ Latest Government Jobs in Central & State Govt List
- LIC ADO Recruitment Admit Card 2023 / Hall Ticket for 9394 Apprentice Development Officer Post
- UPSC Engineering Services (Preliminary-2023) Result Declared
- CTET Results 2023 Declared on 3rd March 2023
- Air Force Recruitment 2023 3500 vacancies for Agniveer Last Date 31 March 2023
- YIL Recruitment 2023, Yantra India Limited Ordnance Factory Various Trade Apprentices Apply Online for 5395 Post
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Paid Apprentice, Driver and Group D
- DRRMLIMS Recruitment 2022 Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences DRRMLIMS Lucknow Various Non Teaching
- UP Metro Assistant Manager, JE, Account Assistant Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Constable / Head Constable in Telecommunication Recruitment 2022
- CBSE CTET Online Form 2022 December 2022 Primary Class I-V and Junior VI to VIII
- NTPC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for 864 Engineering Executive Trainee Post
- ITBP Recruitment 2022 Constable Tradesman Apply Online for 287 Post
- IBPS Recruitment 2022 Specialist Officer SO XII 710 Post
- National Housing Bank Assistant Manager & Other Various Post Recruitment 2022
- Indian Airforce Agniveers Agnipath Vayu Star Intake 01/2023 Recruitment
✅ Government Jobs – Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the Government Jobs available in India?
More than One Lakh Government vacancies available in 2021. Following vacancies are Top Govt Jobs in India.
(1) UPSC Civil Service Exam
(2) SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam
(3) SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam
(4) Railway Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
(5) IBPS Banking Exam – Clerk, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officers, Assistants, Management Trainees
(6) Railway Level 1 Posts
(7) Railway Group D posts
(8) Railway Para Medical Staff
(9) Police Jobs – Constables, Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Inspector etc.
(10) Banking Jobs – Clerk, Attendants, Assistants, Officer, Managers etc.
(11) PSU Jobs – Engineers, Trainees, Technician, Apprentices, Executives, Professionals etc.
How can I apply for government jobs online?
Visit eNaukari, then click Govt Jobs column page and get latest active Government Jobs details. Click and visit your qualification and designation based Govt Jobs notification. Read detailed advertisement and click ‘Apply Online’ link to register your details online and pay application fee on or before closing date.
What are sections available in eNaukari Govt Jobs page?
Government Jobs separated in different categories like Education wise Govt Jobs, Qualification / Designation wise Government Jobs, Latest Government Jobs Info, Public Service Commission wise Government Jobs and PSU wise Govt Jobs.
What is the age eligibility for Government Jobs?
Minimum 18 years old for most of the fresher govt jobs. Maximum 56 years for deputation posts. Maximum age differ for post and designation wise.
Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and plus 10 years for Persons with Disabilities.
What is the minimum Qualification for Government Jobs?
Minimum VIII Standard (8th Class) Pass, 10th / SSLC / Matric / SSC / Xth std Pass, 10+2 / Higher Secondary / 12th class / XII std Pass, ITI, Diploma, B.E.. B.Tech, Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B. Com, BCA, BBA etc.) and Post Graduation (M.Sc., M.Com, M.A., M.Phil, MCA, MBA, M.E., M.Tech, Ph.D.)
Which government job is easy to get in India?
Railway, Teaching and Banking Government Jobs are easy to apply and get this job easily. Most of the state and central govt vacancies opening in Lower Level (Group C, Group D) and Middle Level Management posts. The Middle and Lower Level posts selection based on Written / Online Examination only or Test with Interview.
Why government jobs are the best in India?
Government Jobs are most secured, respect and prestigious jobs in India. If you employed in Central or State Government Sectors, your life has been settled. Govt sector jobs like Banking, Railway and PSU has continue to provide all benefits like medical, home loan, travel and Retirement benefits etc.