Latest Jobs notifications regarding Central government / sarkari naukri , Banks, RRB, SSC, UPSC, PSU, All state govt,State public service commissions recruitment.
✅ Latest Government Jobs in Central & State Govt List
- NHM, Tripura Recruitment 2021 Specialist Doctors and MO Post Online Application
- GMC, Jammu Recruitment 2021 Junior Staff Nurse 150 Post Online Application
- JIPMER Recuitment 2021 Research Assistant, Junior Nurse, Technical Assistant, Driver, Lab Technician19 Post Online Application
- PSSSB Recuitment 2021 Excise & Taxation Inspector, Sr Industrial Promotion 168 Post Online Application
- AIATSL Recruitment 2021 Manager, Officer, Assistant 15 Post Online Application
- NABCONS Recruitment 2021 Senior Consultant, Junior Consultant 22 Post Onlie Application
- Western Railway Recruitment 2021 Apprentice 3591 Post Online Application
- SAIL Recruitment 2021Doctors, Nurses 150 Post Online Application
- GNDU Recruitment 2021Professor, Asst Professor, Finance Officer, Driver, Librarian18 Post Online Application
- DDUGU Recruitment 2021 Assistant Professor 32 Post Online Application
- DDUGU Recruitment 2021 Professor, Associate Professor 73 Post Online Application
- CMOH, Paschim Bardhaman Recruitment 2021Medical Technologist, C.C. Tech. 8 Post Online Application
- KMC Recruitment 2021 Medical Officer 71 Post Online Application
- NHM, MP Recruitment 2021 Community Health Officer 2850 Post Online Application
- DMGMCH, Purulia Recruitment 2021 Laboratory Technicians, Medical Technologist 22 Post Online Application
✅ Government Jobs – Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the Government Jobs available in India?
More than One Lakh Government vacancies available in 2021. Following vacancies are Top Govt Jobs in India.
(1) UPSC Civil Service Exam
(2) SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam
(3) SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam
(4) Railway Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
(5) IBPS Banking Exam – Clerk, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officers, Assistants, Management Trainees
(6) Railway Level 1 Posts
(7) Railway Group D posts
(8) Railway Para Medical Staff
(9) Police Jobs – Constables, Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Inspector etc.
(10) Banking Jobs – Clerk, Attendants, Assistants, Officer, Managers etc.
(11) PSU Jobs – Engineers, Trainees, Technician, Apprentices, Executives, Professionals etc.
How can I apply for government jobs online?
Visit eNaukari, then click Govt Jobs column page and get latest active Government Jobs details. Click and visit your qualification and designation based Govt Jobs notification. Read detailed advertisement and click ‘Apply Online’ link to register your details online and pay application fee on or before closing date.
What are sections available in eNaukari Govt Jobs page?
Government Jobs separated in different categories like Education wise Govt Jobs, Qualification / Designation wise Government Jobs, Latest Government Jobs Info, Public Service Commission wise Government Jobs and PSU wise Govt Jobs.
What is the age eligibility for Government Jobs?
Minimum 18 years old for most of the fresher govt jobs. Maximum 56 years for deputation posts. Maximum age differ for post and designation wise.
Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and plus 10 years for Persons with Disabilities.
What is the minimum Qualification for Government Jobs?
Minimum VIII Standard (8th Class) Pass, 10th / SSLC / Matric / SSC / Xth std Pass, 10+2 / Higher Secondary / 12th class / XII std Pass, ITI, Diploma, B.E.. B.Tech, Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B. Com, BCA, BBA etc.) and Post Graduation (M.Sc., M.Com, M.A., M.Phil, MCA, MBA, M.E., M.Tech, Ph.D.)
Which government job is easy to get in India?
Railway, Teaching and Banking Government Jobs are easy to apply and get this job easily. Most of the state and central govt vacancies opening in Lower Level (Group C, Group D) and Middle Level Management posts. The Middle and Lower Level posts selection based on Written / Online Examination only or Test with Interview.
Why government jobs are the best in India?
Government Jobs are most secured, respect and prestigious jobs in India. If you employed in Central or State Government Sectors, your life has been settled. Govt sector jobs like Banking, Railway and PSU has continue to provide all benefits like medical, home loan, travel and Retirement benefits etc.