Latest Jobs notifications regarding Central government / sarkari naukri , Banks, RRB, SSC, UPSC, PSU, All state govt,State public service commissions recruitment.
✅ Latest Government Jobs in Central & State Govt List
- SBI Job Notification 2023 Released For 1031 Channel Manager Facilitator
- SSC CGL 2023 Notification pdf Out, Exam Date, Online Form Starts
- Reliance has released vacancy for Shift Engineer
- HDFC Bank New Job Vacancy Released For Virtual Relationship Banking-COP Officer Post
- Gujarat High Court Peon Recruitment 2023 Notification, post-1499
- WBMSC Recruitment 2023 for Engineer and Analyst Posts, Check Eligibility & Apply
- APSC Junior Manager Recruitment 2023 post 215+ Notification Apply Online
- EPFO Recruitment 2023 SSA & Steno Notification, 2859 Vacancies, Apply Online
- ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2023 Online Form Link Active Now, Apply For Various Posts
- HPSC Haryana SDAO Recruitment 2023 Notification Released, Apply Online
- Intelligence Bureau SA and MTS Exam Date and Admit Card 2023 Released, Check Here
- Central Bank of India Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification Released for 5000 Posts, Apply Online
- Haryana HPSC PGT Recruitment 2023 released the new exam pattern and syllabus
- NWDA Recruitment 2023 Notification Released for Clerk, Steno, AO, Other Posts
- Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2023 Post:120+
✅ Government Jobs – Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the Government Jobs available in India?
More than One Lakh Government vacancies available in 2021. Following vacancies are Top Govt Jobs in India.
(1) UPSC Civil Service Exam
(2) SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam
(3) SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Exam
(4) Railway Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
(5) IBPS Banking Exam – Clerk, Probationary Officer, Specialist Officers, Assistants, Management Trainees
(6) Railway Level 1 Posts
(7) Railway Group D posts
(8) Railway Para Medical Staff
(9) Police Jobs – Constables, Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Inspector etc.
(10) Banking Jobs – Clerk, Attendants, Assistants, Officer, Managers etc.
(11) PSU Jobs – Engineers, Trainees, Technician, Apprentices, Executives, Professionals etc.
How can I apply for government jobs online?
Visit eNaukari, then click Govt Jobs column page and get latest active Government Jobs details. Click and visit your qualification and designation based Govt Jobs notification. Read detailed advertisement and click ‘Apply Online’ link to register your details online and pay application fee on or before closing date.
What are sections available in eNaukari Govt Jobs page?
Government Jobs separated in different categories like Education wise Govt Jobs, Qualification / Designation wise Government Jobs, Latest Government Jobs Info, Public Service Commission wise Government Jobs and PSU wise Govt Jobs.
What is the age eligibility for Government Jobs?
Minimum 18 years old for most of the fresher govt jobs. Maximum 56 years for deputation posts. Maximum age differ for post and designation wise.
Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and plus 10 years for Persons with Disabilities.
What is the minimum Qualification for Government Jobs?
Minimum VIII Standard (8th Class) Pass, 10th / SSLC / Matric / SSC / Xth std Pass, 10+2 / Higher Secondary / 12th class / XII std Pass, ITI, Diploma, B.E.. B.Tech, Degree (B.Sc., B.A., B. Com, BCA, BBA etc.) and Post Graduation (M.Sc., M.Com, M.A., M.Phil, MCA, MBA, M.E., M.Tech, Ph.D.)
Which government job is easy to get in India?
Railway, Teaching and Banking Government Jobs are easy to apply and get this job easily. Most of the state and central govt vacancies opening in Lower Level (Group C, Group D) and Middle Level Management posts. The Middle and Lower Level posts selection based on Written / Online Examination only or Test with Interview.
Why government jobs are the best in India?
Government Jobs are most secured, respect and prestigious jobs in India. If you employed in Central or State Government Sectors, your life has been settled. Govt sector jobs like Banking, Railway and PSU has continue to provide all benefits like medical, home loan, travel and Retirement benefits etc.